Research - Laboratory/Non-Laboratory, Staff/Administrative
Location: Hyde Park Campus
1) Collaborate with Professors Sarah Moshary and Bradley Shapiro on marketing and economic problems.
2) The position will collect data, maintain databases, conduct statistical analysis and provide other support associated with faculty research.
3) Collecting, cleaning, and analyzing complex data
4) Writing up results for inclusion in presentations and publications
5) Performing literature reviews and compiling citations
1) Computer skills â“ familiarity with STATA, R and Python.
2) Strong data-analysis background.
3) Ability to work independently to solve problems.
4) Long-term interest in pursuing research in marketing or economics.
5) Background in economics, business or marketing.
1) A minimum of one year of relevant research experience.
1) Resume /CV that includes specific programming and data-analysis skills
2) Cover letter that briefly describes career goals
3) Complete undergraduate transcript and graduate transcript (if applicable), unofficial transcripts are acceptable
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR04727
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.